According to the law of attraction, we get more of what we want by celebrating an abundance of specifically that which we desire. Its also called having an attitude of gratitude. It is no secret that we feel great when we are feeling grateful and feel crappy when we’re angry or resentful. But how to reach that place of happiness and avoid the negative? Below are seven steps we appreciated from a post on blog site Humans Are Free.
1. Drop the “struggle mentality:” Many of us have fed into the belief that in order to be good people we have to work hard and we have to do things we don’t like to do. If you hold this belief, the universe will continue to send you hard work and struggle.
Instead of hammering away at projects and work you don’t like to do, make it a priority to enjoy life at least a few times a day.
Make laughter and fun priority. Don’t be afraid to put down something you don’t want to do for a while and do something fun instead. If you want to have a fun and fulfilling life, you must send the universe a message that you expect fun and excitement!
2. Give thanks daily: Every single day, take a few minutes and run through the things that you are grateful for, and really allow yourself to feel the gratitude for the blessings in your life. Make a habit of thanking the universe for your blessings to ensure that more of them come your way.
3. Give others the benefit of the doubt: It can be so easy to respond to other peoples’ unkind words and actions with anger. Do yourself (and them) a favour by giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe she said what she said because she is overwhelmed at work. Maybe he bumped into you because he’s distracted by some awful news he just got.
This new outlook will cut the other person a break, but (more importantly) it will make YOU feel better about the situation, and how you feel is extremely important if you want to master the Law of Attraction.
4. Turn off the news (seriously!): The news today is chock-full of everything that has gone wrong in the world. There’s no sense in subjecting yourself to that kind of negativity. Cut down on the news, or even better, stop watching it entirely.
5. Commit acts of kindness daily: You get what you give, so give kindness. Hold the door open for someone, surprise your loved one with a little thoughtful gift, or give compliments and hugs. Every action has an infinite ripple effect out into the universe, so do your part to radiate kindness and love.
6. Move towards what you want rather than away from what you don’t: Make sure that your dominant actions are occurring because you want something to happen, rather than because you are afraid of what might happen.
For example, call your Mom when you want to talk to her, not when you are afraid she will get mad at you for not calling. Moving because of fear creates more fearful experiences. Moving because of your dreams makes more dreams happen. Move mindfully.
7. Meditate: Meditating allows you to clear out emotional stress, sadness and anxiety. It allows you to focus entirely in the present. This helps you to calm down and helps you raise your vibration significantly.
Meditating for just 10 minutes a day has the power to centre you and align you with the frequency of a Law of Attraction master. Do even a little bit of research on the power of meditation and it will become clear that meditating is something you should be doing daily….via 7 Steps to Master the Law of Attraction This Year | Humans Are Free
Even though it seems like a lot, the above are actually just minor changes that we can make in our attitudes and actions that can have a huge impact on our peace of mind and bring more of what we want into our lives. One of the aspects of having an attitude of gratitude is picture already having and being grateful for the things we want to manifest. Picture yourself driving that sports car, living in that dream house, wearing that diamond ring or loving that perfect partner. There is a shift of focus in this to thinking positively about the things you do want, without all the negativity of thinking about things that you do NOT want. The video below is about quite useful in simplifying this concept.